Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lonny magazine in Women's Wear Daily!


WOW! I am so proud to announce that our little grassroots project has been picked up by Women's Wear Daily, both in print and online! THANK YOU WWD!! I'm also excited because I get to share another sneak peek Lonny photo with you of Deborah Needleman in her Garrison, NY garden! Deborah has always fascinated me because she's simultaneously one of the most innately talented and genuinely kind people I've ever known. We're excited to share her full story with you on our October 1st launch.

Deborah Needleman as photographed by Patrick Cline for Lonny magazine

16 comments:

Alison Duffy said...

Good for you!! We are all so excited for the launch P&M!!

SimplyGrove said...

Cant wait!!!!! xx

Ivy Lane said...

You are a GREAT inspiration! I am sooooo looking forward to the launch! Best of Luck! :)

Chairloom said...

so psyched !!!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

So exciting!!!!! I love hearing about LONNY everywhere I go. Can not wait for the Oct issue!!!!

Unknown said...

Great mention in wwd! Can't wait to see the full issue!!

Kirby Margaret said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you and for what you and Patrick have created! I can't wait to drool over the FIRST online edition!

plaisirs simples said...

YAY!!! All of my fellow Domino obsessed friends and myself are DYING for the launch!!!! Best of luck- I'm sure it will be great!!!!!

Ade said...

Glad to see you back chiseling away at the creative coal-face.
Let me know if I can help.

Adrian Wilson
www.interiorphotography.net

Sanity Fair said...

WOW - that is so great! Can't wait for the launch.

Revival said...

I cannot wait for the first issue! Thanks for filling the void.

vicki archer said...

Can't wait to see the first issue...xv

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

YAY! :)
Hope you have a great weekend Michelle.

Jen Ramos
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

London Calling said...

Looking forward to it!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

So excited about Lonny. I cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

It was up and I saw and it!! Out of this world ... But where did it go - is the site down?