Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lonny mag update!

So it seems the press got a hold of our temporary mock-up cover (err, oops!) so I figured it's probably time to go ahead and give you a sneak peek of the real one! For the past few months we've been working with our wildly talented team: writer Shawn Gauthier, illustrator Caitlin McGauley and graphic designer Michelle Roque, to bring you nearly 200 pages of original content this fall. Our features include Deborah Needleman, (amazing...just you wait...!) Carolina Irving, Eddie Ross and more of your favorites! (Don't want to spoil it ALL now!) We're excited to hear your feedback on our October 1st launch.

17 comments:

Style Court said...

Michelle, I was just singing the praises of your exiting new format. We are all really looking forward to the launch!

Sam said...

I can't wait to see the new magazine!

The Buzz - Diane James Home said...

We are so in need of a Domino-like magazine - can't wait fo rthe launch and decor inspiration!

LindsB said...

I can not wait, this is so exciting!!

Natalie Moore said...

Hi Michelle,

I'm so excited for the new magazine! I read about it today on style court. I blogged about it as well on my blog http://orchidstudio.blogspot.com/2009/09/lonny-stay-tuned.html.

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Counting down until October 1st!!!! So excited for you and Patrick and all the Lonny team! This is going to be groundbreaking...
XX Kate "the NEO-trad"

Romana said...

So looking forward to the launch - but wondering if it is a subscription emag and if so, is it available to O/S readers?
Cheers
Romana (from Australia)

Yansy said...

Congrats Michelle. I can't wait for Lonny to be launch.

susu said...

I am so EXCITED!!! I cried when Domino was shut down....hands down the best shelter magazine around....This launch is just great!!

Please check out my work and the online reality design contest! www.nationsnextmodelhome.com
Vote for me!! Susan Tollefsen
(Please...shameless plug)

paula said...

I am so excited! it looks fabulous.

Coley! said...

I can't wait to see the first issue! http://nicolemacaluso.wordpress.com/2009/09/18/lonny/

Coley!

Vicky's Yard Sale said...

Biting my fingers!Please hurry, we are so excited!

escapade said...

Woo hoo - can't wait to see it!!

The Wifestyle Files said...

Can't hardly wait!!

L. Stevens said...

I can't wait until Oct 1st. So excited!!!!!

Lauren said...

I just can't wait!!!!!!

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

Exciting, looking so forward to it!!