Sunday, October 28, 2007

Viva Ms. Eva

(Photo: Annie Schlechter)

Hailed as "one of the 10 most stylish women in fashion" by Vogue, Eva Jeanbart Lorenzotti has aways fascinated me. Her handpicked treasures from across the globe can be seen in her semi-annual Vivre catalog, and now thanks to Global Guide we can also take a look into her home! The April 2007 issue of Domino (as seen above) also ran a great story on her closet and dressing room, but this is the first time I have seen the rest of her home. (click images to enlarge)


I'm loving the combo of the paisley print wallpaper below, paired with the spotted leopard chair and a touch of turquoise. (Photos: Mark Seelen) In an interview with Eva in the Fall '07 issue of Global Guide, she states "my approach to decorating is very much the same as my approach to building a wardrobe; it is all about collecting. I fall in love with things and mix many strong colors and styles." She also claims that "how someone puts together their home can evoke many emotions and sentiments that are essential components of style."

Below are two gorgeous shots of Eva's dressing room as seen in the April 2007 issue of Domino.