Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Introducing: Rubie Green bedding

All photography: Patrick Cline for Rubie Green

After more than eight months of research, design and production, I couldn't be more excited or proud to *officially* present the debut collection of Rubie Green bedding...

At Rubie Green, we made it our goal to deliver the finest quality bedding made with the highest eco-standards. We didn't stop until we found the best. Our bedding comes to you from a factory that is certified eco-friendly by the Global Organic Textile Standard in every step of production from the weaving of the fabric down to the final packaging. The employees are paid fair trade wages, and the bedding is delivered in non-toxic packaging, tucked inside reusable organic cotton drawstring bags. We have selected the softest 300 thread-count organic cotton percale, perfect for an afternoon catnap or an evenings rest.

Our collection includes 3 prints (East Village in pink, Tillinghast in yellow, and Habibi in black) and 1 solid white called Classic, which features a double row of black embroidery. Our styles are designed to mix and match, and are able to be machine washed.

As I mentioned in my previous post, we really went all out with our current lookbook, which will be available to download soon! Patrick Cline and I set up photo shoots throughout New York City, in my own apartment, and best of all- in former domino editor Tom Delavan's iconic New York apartment! We couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome (and we hope you like it too:)

Here's our Habibi sheets paired with our Classic duvet and shams! I love the idea of having a graphic sheet and a more subdued duvet cover to relax the look ;)

Doesn't Tom have the most spectacular mantle?! I'd move in this very second if only I could...

Our lovely model is actually a friend of mine from high school named Amy Crandall! Her look is timeless and she is astonishingly beautiful.

Here's a great shot of our Classic bed skirt! I love how it can be paired with any style.

Patrick and I really had fun with this shot! It was taken in Soho on one of my favorite streets.

Last but not least, Rubie Green recommends washing your bedding with products that are biodegradable, non-toxic and plant-based, such as those from The Laundress.

And now I'm off to bed...

35 comments:

Porchlight Interiors said...

Yeah, You've done it! Photos look gorgeous and another beautiful friend. Hayley

Kimberly Julie said...

Absolutely beautiful. The photography is amazing and now I'm longing for some of this bedding...

Courtney said...

the shots are incredible! You have the very best eye and I couldn't be more excited for your new collection. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

Megan said...

Everything looks fabulous - congrats! And the photography is awesome.

Anonymous said...

oh, its amazing. and the pictures are INCREDIBLE!!!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Beautiful! Your hard work paid off. It all looks so amazing! I can't wait to bring some Rubie Green into my home!

Kristin said...

I love the photography on your blog! Just pretty, pretty!

Linsi Brownson said...

Oh My Gosh! I'm so excited for this. Yay Michelle! Everything looks amazing and I can't wait for the whole world to know about it.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! so, so lovely ... and the photography is perfection.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! The collection is absolutely gorgeous! The photography is fabulous, too.

AphroChic said...

I love, love, love it! And of course, Patrick's photos are amazing. Can't wait to see the lookbook. I'm sure I won't be able to stop looking through it. Congratulations!!!

Brown Button Trading said...

Oh wow. Where do I begin. Amazing Michelle, congraulations. I need East Village in pink. To die for..... Hoping we will be able to get the range in Australia. What an amazing effort, relax and enjoy now! xxx

Caitlin McGauley said...

Congratulations! Everything is beautiful-I'm sure it will be a huge success.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it; I blogged it this morning: http://www.orangebeautiful.com/blog/post.php?post_id=1023

Pretty Lovely said...

What a beautiful site. Love it.

brittany said...

Congratulations! The photography is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

The photos are so cute! I think I went to school with the model - Did she happen to go to Kent State University?

Can't wait to get my hands on some of the bedding!

AMM blog said...

Really incredible! I would LOVE to sleep in these!

The Goods Design said...

Gorgeous photos - congrats!

Heather Grindstaff said...

gorgeous!It all looks so crisp and clean! now its just deciding which beautiful pattern to pick!

LindsB said...

Beautiful! I love all of the patterns, everything looks so gorgeous! I'm putting a new sheet set on my wish list right now, I love it so much!

Megan said...

Congrats! It’s so exciting to see such beautiful eco friendly bedding; your patterns and styling make this such a unique and special product! So happy to see your hard work come to fruition!

stewart and james said...

i couldn't BE more excited! seriously - i just stopped what i was doing (work) and stayed up until 1 a.m. to post about this i am so excited.

Unknown said...

wow these are gorgeous!

i see you don't ship to canada yet but when you do - i'll definitely be one of the first to order!

Paul Pincus said...

Here's our Habibi sheets paired with our Classic duvet and shams! I love the idea of having a graphic sheet and a more subdued duvet cover to relax the look ;)

i think that's genius!

love the collection!

Ivy Lane said...

Congratulations Michelle and best wishes on your new launch! I believe it is gonna be a big hit!

Unknown said...

I love your bedding, it's beautiful! Linked you on my blog today. Have a lovely Monday! x

simply seleta said...

Been waiting for this! Stunning and stylish....and not the least bit surprised.

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

I cannot believe this is the first time I have seen your blog. I die. I am in love with the bedding and will be stopping by constantly to see what new and wonderful things you are up to!

xoxo

Rebecca June

Miss B. said...

I LOVED this post! I can't believe your model is a friend, how fun that all your friends are AMAZING...Congrats on the new bedding, it's really an accomplishment you should be so proud of yourself:)

Unknown said...

giiiiiiirl! you never cease to surprise me. i love what you're doing, and the whole thing is gorgeous: the linens, the photography, the styling. seriously, do a dance for your badass self.

Two Tall Girls said...

Fantastic!!

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

Proud you should be! Such beautiful and refreshing bedding (and photography). That last photo makes me want to go crawl back in bed for the day :)

elissa barbieri said...

michelle ! your bedding is just fabtastic ... I am so excited for you and this new addition to your stelar product line. wow !

chenlina said...

chenlina20160427
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
air jordans
jordan retro 11
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
adidas shoes
michael kors handbags
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
tory burch handbags
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
mont blanc
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
tods outlet online
adidas originals
jordans for sale
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton
michael kors purses
oakley outlet
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
designer handbags
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton handbags
nike roshe flyknit
adidas superstars
nike air max
adidas shoes
nike roshe runs
as