Thursday, July 23, 2009

Effortless style at Ladybird

Photos via Ladybird
For any gal who's ever tried on every single item in her wardrobe only to toss it on the floor in a big "no way!" pile, this post is for you ;) As some of you may recall from a previous post, my good friend Allison is the proud owner of Ladybird in Columbus, Ohio! So I wanted to let you all know that she now has a website and a blog where she posts photos of her newest shipments, carefully styled in Allison's signature effortless chic fashion. Although her website is not yet e-commerce, Allison happily accepts phone orders and even takes requests for vintage finds, so don't be afraid to call with your fashion emergencies ;)

6 comments:

SimplyGrove said...

Im off to check it out!!

Kalee said...

Thank you for the introduction, I will have to check out your friend's site. I love the earrings in your image!

chelsea said...

I too am lusting after those amazing earrings!

Brandi said...

I was wondering, does your friend carry your line at Ladybird? I would love to see your linens up close before I purchase. Loving your pink and white duvet and shams. Thanks. I work right down from the Short North, which I believe is where she is located.

L A M A R T I N É said...

love the skirt

lacy said...

OK I am SO excited about your new mag and just loving your blog. My new JCrew catalog came today and I can't wait to have a moment to sit and really go through it! eeee! Happy blogging!