Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Photo: Younga Park for Sprig, featuring Jackie by Rubie Green!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you're all enjoying spending time with your families and eating a bit too much ;) As for me, I'm headed to the grocery store for some sweet potatoes and egg nog (mmmmmm) so cross your fingers the line isn't out the door! I'm incredibly thankful for all your support, and wish you a happy day. (And PS, for those of you who haven't yet set the table, click here for some amazingly chic eco-friendly place setting ideas! My favorites are above and below;)

3 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Ivy Lane said...

I LOVE your "Jackie" fabric!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Maison Fleur said...

Hey Michelle,
Happy Thanksgiving! I am over in Australia, have been a fan of your blog for a while and I have finally created my own, have emailed you before, just wanted to say hello in blogland!

Enjoy your holidays!

Lauren
Brisbane, Australia