Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blogging buddies

So I'm not really one to post personal pics, but I thought I'd make an exception this once to introduce you all to my best friends and their ADORABLE blogs! From left to right, Katie works for Ralph Lauren and designs jewelry on the side! Her blog Crave features some of the coolest indie jewelry design I've ever seen! The next nerd over is me, and to the right is Christina, who is also a fashion designer and completely blows me away with the ensembles she designs, sews and wears around town. Her blog DeSmitten is a daily dose of chic. Lastly there's Lauren, who is one of the biggest fashion risk-takers and happiest people I have ever known. Always the life of the party, this witty little handbag designer is known for her offbeat pairings such as digital watches with 4 inch pumps. Her blog Undeclared Panache is a "guide to East Village tongue and chic." Here's some of my favorite images from their postings :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i just found your blog via perfectbound and i am so happy i did! i love your blog and look forward to your future posts!

Lauren said...

Thanks Michelle, my bell. Thanks for inspiring us all. :)

Crave said...

Yes, well said Lauren! Michelle, you are definitly an inspiration to us all!
xoxo

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

What a great post. Thanks for sharing your friend's wonderful blogs! I just checked out Katie's Crave and it's added to my Google Reader. Now I'm going to check out the other three! Lynn

Paul Pincus said...

I'll check these out!

I've loved your blog from back in the day and I think this post proves what I've always felt about you, Michelle.

1. You're taste is flawless.

2. You spread the spirit of generosity each time you post or leave a comment!

I't's infectious ; )

MABELLE said...

:) Thanks Paul. You are too much! And DITTO about you ;)

And also thank you Cassie and Paris- I'm glad you found me, and thanks blogging buddies ;)

Xo Michelle.

Mango Gal said...

These blogs are so much fun! Thanks for posting them!

AshleyL. said...

love it!